Tuesday 12 August 2014

Counting down ... to an African Safari

Yes ... It's so long since I wrote on my blog that I've had to start again!!!  Now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things & remembering how to go about it.

So ...  Welcome to my very first post of my new blog  zoomfocusshootphotos.blogspot.com.au

First, I'll practise inserting photos & adding captions  :-)

This Cairns Birdwing Butterfly (Male)  
was visiting my citrus fruit trees.


Now it's time to play with text etc. &  let you know what's happening ... 

Yes ... I'm Counting Down to our African Safari.  
Flights, Accommodation, Transport & Safari are booked!    Packing is underway and we leave home tomorrow on our adventure.

The first leg is Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island, then off to Sydney.  We have a few meetings scheduled in Sydney as well as checking out some other camera equipment.  Hope to get time for some photo opportunities at Taronga Zoo, before we leave Oz on Monday.

Bye for now.
Cheers  Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment